K9 Unit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More information

2 posters

Go down

More information Empty More information

Post  Nellyfox Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 pm

I read the SIM tracker on PSU and also the welcome on k9-unit.net. The problem is that...it's very vague. There is really no clear details on the up coming features, plans for alpha, screenshots, etc. All the details are really that it is a police dog sim - unique choice.
I'd request maybe a forum thread that contains this information, or maybe the home page of the domain to have some more details, so people that read it may join the pre-forums and stick for updates and may actually buy alpha accounts.
Because, if people don't know if the site is worth their money, most likely they wont buy an alpha account when k9U opens alpha.

(Also, include the pre-forum's link on the website!)

Nellyfox

Back to top Go down

More information Empty Re: More information

Post  Nellyfox Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Also, I'd like to ask: "What kind of training and missions will these dogs do ?"
If these are like, chasing down robbers, smokers, kidnappers, etc. then some breeds aren't the best.
If some dogs are trained to smell, then some breeds can work.

There are tracking dogs, Public order enforcement dogs, and Illicit substance detection dogs. German shepherd is under all of them, so I'm guessing that will be the main breed,
But not all breeds are under one category. Which means if we are focusing on on, say Public enforcement dogs, then Cocker Spaniels wont be a good choice, since they are Illicit substance detection dogs.

that was confusing.

Nellyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  JamSam Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:26 pm

I understand your point. We focus on all kinds of dogs, and the reason it was vague was because we hadn't yet completely planned it out >.<
Thanks for pointing this out though!
JamSam
JamSam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nellyfox Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Would love to see a public to-do list in that's possible. *shrug*
A written plan would be good as well, so members can see what you plan on having.

Nellyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  JamSam Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:36 pm

We are currently developing ideas and things with the suggestions, thats why this forum is here. When we have a wider away and closer to the release, a list will be shown publicly on here, PSU and our site. For now it be a mystery!
JamSam
JamSam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum